Superlatives! Week of 8/29/11
"They don't have FERRARIS in this country? Well what about coke? Can anybody besides me even AFFORD drugs here?"
Most likely to send his family on the worst vacation ever:
- Colonel Gaddafi (Seriously, Algeria? The country known of their sex trafficking and child labor?)
- President Barack Obama (Black people in Martha’s Vineyard? Talk about conspicuous.)
- Sarah Palin (Literally no one likes being on a bus or the midwest.)
Most likely to publish an anti-Dick Cheney memoir:
- Harry Whittington – Return Fire
- George W. Bush – Stop! I Can Do it Myself
- Colin Powel – No, You’re the Dick
By Anderson Pooper
Posted by Anderson Pooper
on Sep 4 2011. Filed under Superlatives
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.